Saturday, July 2, 2011

What Will I Miss About Being Fat?

Each and every time I lose something I seem to miss something about it; no matter how strained the relationship.  So I am wondering what will I miss most about being Fat? I have compiled the below list:
  1. Cuts in line at Country Buffet because of my stature
  2. Buying Pants 2 sizes too big so I feel skinnier
  3. Hiding things in my love handles
  4. Having a cell phone case that is built in
  5. Wondering about the sturdiness of a chair
  6. Being able to relate to my fat friends sizes
I tried to get to 10 but somehow I cannot, therefore I don't really think I am going to miss being fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so super welcomed and I really love your feed back...C'mon don't be shy -- let your fingers do the talking