Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here!!!

 I think, I'm gonna like it here, I know I'm gonna like it here!(Circa 1982 Annie referencing her Oliver Warbuck's Mansion Home)

Not only was this my favorite movie growing up as a little girl.  I remember going to see it with my Dad the first day it was released.  My parents outfitted me in a curly fro, red dress, and patent leather shoes. So I could look like Caucasian red headed Annie? Who knows?  (Buuuut this may be the catalyst behind my obsession with Red Dresses and Patent Leather Shoes -- another day another blog.)  This song has been stuck in my head since that day (ooops am I telling my age?) Ha!

Well its so fitting for my life right now; today I put on a pair of brown Capri pants that I haven't been able to get into in two years.  They are a Junior Size XL which from what I understand Junior XL is like 16-18, and Womens XL is like 18-20 so lets say I was euphoric today in these Capri Pants.  You know what?  I think I'm gonna like it here!♪ 

This picture was taken
Today! Photo Cred to my colleague SM, thanks dude!
Tomorrow is Friday, a glorious day I took off work for some Me time.  But I will still be putting on those Friday Jeans.  Can't stop the flow in this Hard Knock Life. 

Xoxo,
BG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so super welcomed and I really love your feed back...C'mon don't be shy -- let your fingers do the talking