Sunday, July 17, 2011

Simply Sunday

Whooosahhhhh Ahhhh and relax.  Its Sunday I'm keeping it simple today.  I had my required dose of morning Java; and a Breakfast of two fried eggs sprinkled with Colby Jack cheese and 4 slices of Crispy Bacon.  (It was a nice change of pace from the scrambled eggs I have been eating.) 

LUNCH: Albacore Tuna on a Bed of Sun Sprouts
Next, I did house work and got the place back to a decluttered clean utopia of relaxation.  Now there are about 30 loads of laundry to wash but I'm done with my slaving for the day.   I just finished a yummy lunch of Albacore Tuna on a bed of Sun Sprouts which was yet and still another satisfying meal.

Well time to think about doing laundry while laying in the bed.  Perhaps if I think hard enough the clothes will wash themselves -- a girl can dream can't she?

Xoxo!
BG 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so super welcomed and I really love your feed back...C'mon don't be shy -- let your fingers do the talking