Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bitch Ass Beef!

Well I can whole hardheartedly say I am DONE WITH BEEF!  I must have been crazy to make my bean-less chili with ground beef instead of ground turkey on Sunday.  Since May I have only had beef two times once back in July (and I was not feeling up to par for about a week); and on Sunday even indulging on Monday for leftovers.  Welllllllllll that Damn, beef I don't know how I consumed it before!

 It had my stomach feeling like it it declared Jihad on my Ass!  Heartburn! Bloated! Constipated! Gassy -- (and couldn't flagellate)! Thirstier than one of them damn vampires from Twilight!  That shit is not for me.  So I am not eating beef ever again.  I felt like I had a pile of bricks in my stomach, I was even doing the walk of the hunch back I felt that heavy.

Well I guess that is what I get after only eating Chicken, Seafood and (occasionally) Pork.  My poor tummy and bootay were raging pissed with me.  Dear body I am sorry the next cow we have will be in the form of a chair, couch, shoe, belt, purse or jacket!








Xoxo,
BG

1 comment:

Your comments are so super welcomed and I really love your feed back...C'mon don't be shy -- let your fingers do the talking