Sunday, July 3, 2011

Knowledge Is Power

Nothing like something good to read while perched on the latrine!

Since I like to read, I figured why not break up with Grisham for a spell and try out Robert C. Atkins, M.D.  Since he's the no carb guru I figured I could learn a thing or two from him to help me with this plight.

I picked up this copy about 2 weeks ago while at a garage sale with my neighbor.  I paid $1.00 for it (a bit over priced -- but the seller was in luck, and she got my buck). I must say with only opening this book a few short minutes ago I have already learned just a bit.  I had no clue he wrote this book back in 1976 only to rewrite it in 1996.  Something must be right with this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so super welcomed and I really love your feed back...C'mon don't be shy -- let your fingers do the talking