Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oral Orgasm, Dinner is Served

Just when I didn't think it could get any better; I went balls to the wall in my kitchen and prepared a dinner that should be immediately served to the Low Carb masses!  I may even submit this recipe for the Nobel Peace Prize because, well hell, I feel sooo peaceful after devouring it.

This is a creation dinner.  I knew I wanted spinach and I knew I had shrimp soooo I started a culinary journey that left my taste buds in an post-orgasmic state.  Luckily I like to take pictures of food when I'm cooking so I will share the recipe now.  With some photos!

Sensational Spinach & Shrimp - My Recipe

Spinach is a great base for a Low Carb Dish, Pure Palate Sex! My Sensational Spinach & Shrimp


Today I took two packages of frozen chopped Spinach (I wanted to cook enough for lunch tomorrow.)  Put them in a medium size sauce pan with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1tsp. of butter, 1tsp. of Crushed Basil, 2tsp. of Garlic Powder, a few dashes of lemon pepper and fresh parsley.  Put over medium heat and let the spinach simmer for about 15 minutes, until it was tender.  Then I topped with about 1 3/4 lbs of shrimp mixed in with spinach, sprinkled with a little more garlic powder (I like garlic).  Covered and let it simmer until shrimp were totally done.  Then I stirred to mix shrimp and spinach evenly.  Lastly I added some fresh mushrooms which I sliced and just tossed in with the spinach and shrimp.  Once the mushrooms were done.  It was time to eat.  I garnished with some fresh green onion and Parmesan cheese.  

Simply Orgasmic, I tell ya simply orgasmic.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dam! I can smell this thru my phone! I mistake this for the "pasta" salad...making me a shopping list.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so super welcomed and I really love your feed back...C'mon don't be shy -- let your fingers do the talking