Sunday, July 3, 2011

48 Hours -- and I havent gotten off my Fat Ass

Well on the good side I have ingested any Carbs.  And I even kick started my day yesterday with Scrambled Eggs w/ Cheese and 4 Slices of Bacon, (I suck at eating breakfast).  However I have yet to do one single ounce of exercise in the past 48 hours.  I really want to go on a nice long, paced walk however yesterday the temps were 98 degrees with 100 percent humidity.  Basically if I had gone a few feet I would have probably had a heat stroke.  Once it was time for the evening air to kick in Thunderstorms erupted and well outdoor walking foiled.  Not to mention my daughter had a friend over and her mom so I was not really able to break the conversations and jump on my recumbent bike to do a few miles.  And Friday I ran errands until 10pm.  Today I will do better.

Since today is Sunday, and the Weather Man has promised lower humidity and temps I will definitely get out there and pound the pavement  once the sun goes down.   Not to mention its yard work day -- so push mower again it is. 

Bom Dia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so super welcomed and I really love your feed back...C'mon don't be shy -- let your fingers do the talking