Friday, July 8, 2011

Faith

For the written record: I am no Holy Roller (by far) but you know what? Yupper, I have Faith.  Properly maintaining this Low Carb, Atkins Lifestyle Diet let me tell you I am learning -- I gotta have faith, faith, faith -- oh baby yeah! (George Michael's Voice).

Good thing I have my reference guide (Atkins New Diet Revolution) to read and refer back to when I question "why cheese on everything is simply, Okay".  And "why I can eat as much as I want, as long as I don't have complex carbohydrates and minimize my natural carbohydrates".  The Trinity of Saint Atkins (Dr. Robert C. Atkins), Goddess of Exercise and Mistress of the Cheeses are my where my faith is landing.

Faith pays off in such a large return.  It will be a pleasant surprise to wake up one random day and realize none of the things in my closet fit because they are all falling off me, that my vital signs are within the perfection range (which I currently have no problems with), that I am energized with glowing skin and a trail of men following behind me.  And then, on that day will I be really glad that I had faith from the start. 

I knew I liked George Michael for a reason way back then!  He already knew I gotta have faith, faith, faith.

Now sing with me (To the tune of George Michael Faith released October 1987) -- lyrics changed to reflect my fat asses FAITH...

Fatty
I know you're asking me to stay
Say please, please, please, don't go away
You say I'm giving you the blues
Maybe
You mean every word you say
Can't help but think of yesterday
And another who tied me down to fat folks rules 

Before this fat
Becomes obesity
Before you throw my fat clothes on the floor
Oh baby I reconsider
My foolish notion
Well I need someone to mold me
But I'll wait for something more

'Cause I gotta have faith...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so super welcomed and I really love your feed back...C'mon don't be shy -- let your fingers do the talking