Today I feel my patience level is about a 2 of 10, which means by the time I put on several layers of clothing to fight the blustery winter temperatures and battle the dumb assholes on the road, then drop my kid off at school I will be at a -5; and ready for war. So watch out!
As much effort as I put into my outer I feel it is defeintly time to put some work into my inner. I do not realize how much of a BITCH I am until I am hit with the Monthly Scarlett Letter. Then I begin to wonder am I really this much of a bitch the other 25 days of each month? My answer to myself is ... well, quite frankly, without question YES! I think I have more power to control it when the Red Tide has ceased and my hormones and emotions are back in check. I find it far easier to shut the fuck up then. So I ask myself: How do I change or channel this rage into a passion of another sort? Here are a few answers I came up with:
- Hire myself out as a Goon once each month to "take care of people's problems".
- Test Market Feminine Hygiene Products and send my results of not being able to wear white, ride a horse, bungee jump, or jog with friends comfortably.
- Hang out on school playgrounds and body slam bullies who fuck with nerdy kids.
- Test Guns for effectiveness for Smith & Wesson
- Come up with non-tactical, full out assault plans in case of a martial law outbreak.
- Bottle my rage and sell it to docile people on the Home Shopping Network.
- Assist in demolition of vacant houses in urban areas with my bare hands.
- Offer free PIMP SLAP and ROUND KICK services to wife's and girlfriends who think they have cheating spouses and significant others.
- Share Stock Advice on which drug makers will have an influx in consumer purchases for the week. (I suggest get some stock in whoever makes Midol THIS WEEK.)
- Give De-Sensitivity Training to the candy ass people walking around who cannot take a simple insult as negative criticism.
Continue on your path toward weight loss, better health and a more prosperous lifestyle. Do not let my stalemate set you back from any of your goals.