Sunday, June 26, 2011

Yummy In My Tummy

Eatting Carb free does not have to be boring or distasteful at all for me.  Here are some of the things I had for dinner last week. 



Asparagus - Pan Sauteed in 1/2 Tsp. of Butter and 1 Tsp. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.  Seasoned lightly with Garlic Powder and Thyme.  Yumm Yum




Flat Grilled Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast - Marinated 10 mins in Extra Virgin Olive Oil.  Basil, Garlic Water, Garlic Powder, Sea Salt, Ground Pepper Corns.  Flat Grilled to succulent perfection.  -- (I actually topped a quick Italian blend salad that night and took the other for lunch the next day.  -- Salad Romain, Roma Tomatoes Chopped, Vidalia Onion, Cucumber, Crushed Red Pepper.)








Garlic Roasted Chopped Spinach, Wok Style- Fresh Garlic Minced and seared in lemon pepper, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Topped with Frozen Chopped Spinach tossed in the Wok. Delicious!



  

Mussels in Garlic White Wine Sauce- 1lb of Fresh Mussels, 1 Tsp. Garlic, 1Tsp. Butter, 2Tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 Cup of Mondavi Chardonnay.  Pan Simmered to Perfection!  This was a lovely meal, I accompanied it with raw cauliflower florets. 
















Hopefully you will enjoy some of these recipes, or not I really don't care.  But if you want more info feel free to email me nofatlady@gmail.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so super welcomed and I really love your feed back...C'mon don't be shy -- let your fingers do the talking