Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Art of Getting Off My Fat ASS, AKA "Exercise"

Upping the fat burning game I have incorporated into my new daily lifestyle the art of getting off my fat ass, aka "exercise". Now I'm no fool so I didn't join a gym and get myself into a pricey commitment only to look at skinny people entranced with IPODs and gadgets working away the little sweat they can muster up on the treadmill, elliptical or whatever latest greatest equipment. 

I am taking advantage of the things I currently own. So each morning I have started out with 30 minutes on the recumbent bike; this is about a 3 mile ride, give or take. Each evening I (take advantage of the summer air) toss my daughter into the super awesome baby jogger, my super awesome Boss gave me (ps. note the name "Jogger") leash up the dogs and walk no less than 3 miles. And I must say I feel absolutely amazing; and this is only week one. I also remembered today that I own 10lb dumbells so tomorrow I will start using those, and in my house I have stairs, so investment into a pricey stair master machine required.

I am starting to realize how simple it is to get in shape and stay in shape. The metamorphis of my Fat Girlness is occuring.

I sincerely hope you are enjoying my journey, perhaps it will encourage you. I am not doing this to fit into a dress, bikini or for an event. I am doing this for Me.  Remember if you don't love yourself, other people cannot love you.

Gnite! Hugs, Kisses, and Fat Burning Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so super welcomed and I really love your feed back...C'mon don't be shy -- let your fingers do the talking