Monday, June 27, 2011

Week # 2 Officially Begins Today

Just woke up (overslept of course) and have no time to get my morning exercise in because I need to hurry off and get to work.  I'm kind of bummed about it.  Yesterday I did manage to cut my huge back yard with the push mower (I opted not to use the rider), then mowed the front.  Since I no longer have a weed whacker instead I got down on my hands and knees and pulled all the weeds from my flower beds.  That in itself was about a three hour sweat fest.  Then after my shower and dinner of baked chicken and a few pieces of broccoli; and about a hour and a half of rest; I leashed up the dog, grabbed my Baby Jogger for the 3 year old and off we went for a two mile evening walk.  After my walk I managed to have 3 glasses of Chardonnay (VERY BAD CHOICE of which I am currently feeling the results of.) 

This week for me will be about maintaining the good path I started last week and making better choices.  I plan to add a few things this week:
  1. Eliminate Wine in the evenings -- I will save that for my weekends. 
  2. Go to bed before 10:30pm or at minimum by 10:30pm --I read an article this morning that reminded me sleep helps with good health and weight loss.
  3. Using my dumbbells  I'm using this site as a guide http://www.sport-fitness-advisor.com/dumbbellexercises.html
I'm not going to go overboard with new stuff, baby steps are fine with me. 

Well Bom Dia to you, I need to get to work.  Happy Monday!


B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so super welcomed and I really love your feed back...C'mon don't be shy -- let your fingers do the talking