Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Motivation

Everything I do begins and ends with a level of motivation -- I know you thought I was superwoman didn't you! 

So I today after merely one week of successful diet changing, adding a substantial amount of exercise to my life and a few blog postings I asked myself, "self what is your motivation to continue?" (Thus during a hungry trip to the grocery store.)  And then, it hit me!  Like some cosmic force of supernatural gravity my arm slowly brushed against something soft, slightly round and a little bit pillow-like.  A bag of Marshmallows? Nope fat lingering on my right side!

In an adrenaline filled, heart racing panic -- not only did I grab some cauliflower and broccoli to cut into florets for lunch tomorrow; I picked up my walking pace just a bit convinced I can turn any non sitting position into something that will be mutually beneficial to my health and my long term goal.
 
My Fat is My Motivation.  Whats yours?

MOTIVATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so super welcomed and I really love your feed back...C'mon don't be shy -- let your fingers do the talking