Sunday, February 5, 2012

MY BRAVDO; MY GOSPEL

I existed LONG before this Blog ... I was never ashamed of who I was or how I portrayed myself.  I am very comfortable in my skin that I am in; and if you are not ((Mister T voice)) I pity the fool! You want to know why? Because I GOTTA BIG EGO.   As the fat melts away, as the sizes drop I am still me.  And that is the best part about it?  I am still the person that everyone of my friend's knows and loves; and everyone of naysayers can count on to dislike me more.   Having recently met so many new people I am reminded by myself that I am still me.  Maybe a bit smaller, maybe with bigger earrings, maybe Kwith a new wardrobe ... but BUTT NAKED I am STILL ME.

I know we all think "If I was skinny I would be the shit."  Or "If I was skinny I would do (fill in the blank), wear (fill in the blank)".  Not me!  I have never relied on my body changing for my self image to stay intact and for that I am grateful.  I have 23 mirrors in my house, that means at any given moment I can look at myself over my shoulder 23 times!  Do I like what I see?  HELL YEAH!  I AM FUCKING BEAUTIFUL IN THE SKIN I AM IN.

The journey to weight loss is NOT about BEAUTY.  It is not about AN EXTREME MAKEOVER.  It is about caring for the skin you are in.  So love yourself thoroughly!  If you don't who will?  Make every moment count for something.  Remember if you do not stand for something you will fall for anything.  And find the beauty in yourself ... Love yourself more than anyone could ever love you; and that is when you are truly oh your way to a new better life!

I wish you all the best of success in acheiving your goals, no matter how big or small.  If all else fails I am here for you to vent to ...shiiiitttt I have issues of my own too!

Breathe IN Life, and Exhale #DumbShit ... this is MY GOSPEL and I am sticking to it!


Xoxo,
BG!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so super welcomed and I really love your feed back...C'mon don't be shy -- let your fingers do the talking